Use for Pura Kiki 5oz Infant Stainless Steel Bottle. Bottle sold separately.
Pura Stainless announces the addition of a new line of silicone bottle sleeves to its Kiki offering of stainless steel juvenile feeding and drinking bottles. The semi-permanent sleeves provide a number of functional and aesthetic benefits:
• Tactile feedback for small hands – the semi tacky feel and embossed “bumps” gives the bottle a pleasant feel for small growing hands.
• Ambient temperature to the touch – silicone has long been used as oven mitts due its ability to provide an insulating layer between hot surfaces and human hands. In a similar fashion, Pura’s new line of sleeves keeps the exterior of the bottle at near ambient temperature so a bottle filled with ice cold juice will not feel cold to the touch nor will a hot bottle burn one’s hands
• Elimination of condensation on the exterior of the bottle - no longer will your little one’s bottle “sweat” on a warm day.
• An array of modern and fun colors - change the look or color of your bottle by adding a sleeve
• Semi-permanent design – The Kiki sleeve was designed to fit tightly so that it can stay on the bottle even through repeated dishwashing cycles yet it can easily be removed to clean or change up the aesthetics of the bottle.