Pura's feeding systems are not only the safest in the world but our new Natural Vent Nipple™ was designed to mimic the variable flow rate of breast feeding. These new nipples, designed over the past year by the Pura team, employ a new shape that promotes a better seal between the baby and the nipple, an elongated vent to reduce colic and spit-ups, and the use of multiple holes in the tip to achieve different flow rates. In addition, we have added a Y-cut version for thicker liquids and/or even faster flow.
US & International Patents Pending
• One, two or three holes as well as a Y-cut version instead of varying the size of the suction hole
• Four flow rates — slow, medium, fast, and Y-cut
• Elongated vent helps reduce spit-ups and colic
• 100% plastic free infant nipple crafted from medical grade silicone
• Each pack contains two Natural Vent Nipples of the same flow rate
• Meets all FDA, CPSC, EN14350, European Commission 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines
• Patent pending design
Received my product faster than expected with a lovely little handwritten note thanking me for my business. A pleasure to order straight from the company and supporting a Canadian brand! Thank you.
My only issue is that I purchased the slow flow ones for my infant as the bottle came with a medium flow. There are no markings on the nipples to tell which is which as they look exactly alike. It's annoying to test the flow of the nipples when they get mixed up.