An arm shaper that helps women to reduce unwanted arm flab by providing smooth and comfortable compressive feeling. It also helps in posture correction and reduces upper back pain.
- SLIM, TRIM & TONE YOUR ARMS: By compressing the loose skin and flab, this Arm Shaper for women make your arms look thin, firm, and in shape. The arm compression sleeves have strong compression yet not too tight for comfort. Great even for plus size women.
- THREE QUARTER SLEEVES DESIGNED: Helps to prevent the arm fat or flab being squeeze near your elbow. The post surgical compression garment is helpful to the women recovering from arm liposuction, lymphdema, lipedema, edema, or even weight loss surgery.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIAL: This shapewear is made with premium material that is highly elastic for compression yet silky soft and comfortable for daily wear. Combined with seamless design, the body shaper for women is smooth with luxurious feel.
- POSTURE CORRECTOR FOR WOMEN: Provide upper back posture support by pulling your shoulder back. Hence, it straightens your back preventing slouch and hunchback posture. Unlike those posture brace that are uncomfortable to wear for long, this compression top provides a more ease and relax wear.
- LIFT & ENHANCE YOUR BREAST: With any bra you wear, this compression vest will help to push up and gather your breast just like the push up bra. It will define your cleavage and make your breast appear more contoured and shapely under any outfit.
About Lady Jeneva
Lady Jeneva is a proud supporting member of Lymphatic Education & Research Network, based in New York City, United States. Learn more
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I jokingly called it to my family and the name stuck LOL. I have lived with large arms most of my life. It has cause a lot is self-esteem issues, especially if you could normally wear that cute shirt or jacket if it wasnt for your arms. Ive worn it with 3 different outfits this car and can definitely tell the difference in fit. I love this and will purchase several more. Great comfortable fit for about the first 4-6 hours, then it kinda feels like somethings pinching your arms lol. Beauty is pain, and this is well worth it!!!!!
Its nice and silky, but I wish that it had gone further down my arm like it had shown in the picture. As I used my arms, it scooted up into the bend of my elbow, causing discomfort. My incision came all the way down to the back of the elbow, so it caused pressure on it.
I am post arm surgery and this product was exactly what I needed. It is easy to get on over my incisions and the compression is great a great fit. It is comfortable to wear all day. Happy with the purchase and will be ordering from this supplier again.
I have had this compression upper arm sleeve for a week. I love it. It took a little getting use to on the first day( like a face mask) but after that no problem. It does slip off my shoulders sometimes but I am very active at work and that doesnt bother me. I hand wash and hang and it's ready the next day. This is so much better than individual arm sleeves because there is no fat roll and it cant roll down your arm. next one I buy might have the chest strap to prevent shoulder slippage.
Order a size or 2 DOWN for real compression. Runs big but otherwise excellent quality!