About this Art
“I see trees of green, red roses too... I see skies of blue and clouds of white... I see a happy Orangutan... I think to myself what a wonderful world.” Here we see Ola, the Sumatran Orangutan, in a world where nature is in perfect harmony.
10% Net Profits Donated
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species.
• Raglan design makes easier for little arms guide through arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water-based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
“Harmony with endangered species” is the inspirational message behind the name Endanzoo which resulted from a visit to a zoo.
Endanzoo is a line of quality organic baby & kids clothing made with 100% GOTS certified super soft organic cotton. Not only is the clothing ethical, comfortable, and safer for our little ones, but also adorable. And that's not it! 10% of the net profit will be donated to Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
Please see image gallery for sizing guide.