About this Art
Help spread the message of saving African Elephants. The largest animal on Earth, African Elephant have been listed as vulnerable on World Wildlife Website. Habitat loss and illegal Ivory trade have been the main cause of African elephant declining population. Since the early 90s, demand for ivory products have encourage illegal poaching which resulted in mass elephant dead.
10% Net Profits Donated
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species.
• Easy on and off lap shoulder short sleeve onesie.
• A little extra nappy room added for comfortable mobility.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Newborn fits from 6 - 8lbs
0-3m fits from 8 - 12lbs
3-6m fits from 12 - 16lbs
6-12m fits from 16-23lbs
12-18m fits from 23-27lbs
18-24m fits from 27-31lbs
“Harmony with endangered species” is the inspirational message behind the name Endanzoo which resulted from a visit to a zoo.
Endanzoo is a line of quality organic baby & kids clothing made with 100% GOTS certified super soft organic cotton. Not only is the clothing ethical, comfortable, and safer for our little ones, but also adorable. And that's not it! 10% of the net profit will be donated to Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
Love the print and the fabric is great quality