About This Young Artist
This art “Baby Thy Name is Cute” is drawn by Harish (aged 16 and grade 11) from the Mother Teresa Anbu Illam Orphanage (a part of Mother Teresa Foundation) in India. Harish is an Orphan who is under the care of the Foundation from his early childhood. He wants to become an Engineer and help in slum development. His involvement in community service has been evident from his early childhood.
20% Net Profits Donated
With your purchase of this item, 20% of the Net Profits go towards the Mother Teresa Foundation that provides him free shelter, meals, clothes, a quality education, and proper medical care.
The artwork is printed on the super soft organic clothes from Endanzoo, an official partner in this Smiles For Orphan campaign.
• Easy on and off lap shoulder long sleeve bodysuit.
• A little extra nappy room added for comfortable mobility.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Nickel-free, Lead-free and PVC-free buttons.
• Printed in-house in Toronto with eco-friendly water-based inks.