- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 or 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size.
- In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
- Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your waist size.
- If you measure between band sizes, it is recommended that you purchase the smaller size. The Belly Bandit is designed with adjustability to stay tight as your shrink.
ESSENTIAL SIZING TIPS!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Everything was great and this product is life thank you
My daughter wanted one after she had a C-section and I could not get her size in the stores that I checked. One store even told me that the item was discontinued on their website and therefore could not order it on line either. I went on the Internet myself and found that I could get the size and the colour that I needed from babyjoy.ca. I ordered it right away and had it shipped directly to my daughter's address. It was easy and my daughter got it within 3 days. My daughter loves it, she says that it gives her good support and she already noticed that the skin around her belly has already tightened quite a bit. Great product and great company. Would definitely recommend this product and babyjoy.ca.
Fast shipping and good quality.
good product, good service, fast shipping , will do shopping with babyjoy again
I used the sizing calculator on the belly bandit website and ordered the small since I was between sizes (as per manufacturer). Small is way too small so I ordered a medium- which is also too small and can't be done up. At least shipping was super fast!