About This Young Artist
This art “Unbounded Joy” is drawn by Daniel (aged 11 and Grade 6) from Mother Teresa Anbu Illam Orphanage (a part of the Mother Teresa Foundation) in India. Daniel, along with Jeevanantham, are two of the youngest boys from the Orphanage who drew the arts. Both of them are too young to decide things on their own and presently don't have specific ambition. The Mother Teresa Foundation is helping in exploring their talent and aptitude. However, both the boys are also keen to serve the community who remain unloved, uncared and unwanted in the society.
20% Net Profits Donated
With your purchase of this item, 20% of the Net Profits go towards the Mother Teresa Foundation that provides him free shelter, meals, clothes, a quality education, and proper medical care.
The artwork is printed on the super soft organic clothes from Endanzoo, an official partner in this Smiles For Orphan campaign.
• Raglan design for extra comfort.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Printed in-house in Toronto with eco-friendly water-based inks.
All Kids Tee Shirts' sizes run small. For a more relaxed and looser fit, choose a size up.