From Endanzoo's The Original Arts Collection.
Elephants need to be treated with “RESPECT”. For thousands of years, they have been cooperating and working with humans. Yet, today poaching has been the main reason for the decline of their population.
• Easy on and off front and bottom snaps.
• Raglan design makes it easier for little arms to guide through the arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Eco-friendly water-based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
“Harmony with endangered species” is the inspirational message behind the name Endanzoo which resulted from a visit to a zoo.
Endanzoo is a line of quality organic baby & kids clothing made with 100% GOTS certified super soft organic cotton. Not only is the clothing ethical, comfortable, and safer for our little ones, but also adorable. And that's not it! 10% of the net profit will be donated to Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
This onesie is beautifully made. I love the soft organic fabrics.
The quality is great. Organic and made in canada.
Very soft quality. I have fall in love with this brand. Love seeing what they do because I support animals. Will definitely recommend this brand to my friends.
Such a lovely fit and material.
Great to touch, organic, like the themes and colors.