About This Young Artist
This artwork “Fly High” is drawn by Jeevanantham (aged 13 and Grade 9) from Mother Teresa Anbu Illam Orphanage (a part of Mother Teresa Foundation) in India. Jeevanantham, along with Daniel, are two of the youngest boys from the Orphanage who drew the arts. Both of them are too young to decide things on their own and presently don't have specific ambition. The Foundation is helping in exploring their talent and aptitude. However, both the boys are also keen to serve the community who remain unloved, uncared and unwanted in the society.
20% Net Profits Donated
With your purchase of this item, 20% of the Net Profits go towards the Mother Teresa Foundation that provides him free shelter, meals, clothes, a quality education, and proper medical care.
The artwork is printed on the super soft organic clothes from Endanzoo, an official partner in this Smiles For Orphan campaign.
• Easy on and off lap shoulder long sleeve bodysuit.
• A little extra nappy room added for comfortable mobility.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Nickel-free, Lead-free and PVC-free buttons.
• Printed in-house in Toronto with eco-friendly water-based inks.